Hey all, peeps.
Probably you may already know this, but i will repeat it again – here is a lot of money on Instagram.
IG is so massive and its audience is very very engaged young people, a lot of them live in Tier 1 countries, like USA, Canada, Australia, Western Europe and thus they more likely have cash to spend.
In most analytical reports, Instagram users are way more attractive as a subject for monetizing, than people from Twitter, Tumblr, and even Facebook.
So, how can you earn there? Well, at first, you need a massive base of followers on your Instagram account. You can check how to grow your Insta here.
After you gained enough (at least 5000) followers you can start monetizing them with affiliate marketing.
There are a lot of ways to do it and it really depends on your IG profile’s niche.
Let’ s observe some most popular methods.
Dropshipping is a way to sell related products to your fans without any logistics from your side. All delivery is made by a dropshipper (usually it is some Chinese company from AliBaba).
How it works:
- You set up your own e-store (let’s assume it is Harry Potter related one)
- You look for a reliable dropshipping company that can deliver related items – Harry Potter rings, wear and etc.
- You start promoting your Harry Potter shop and all this stuff to your Harry Potter fans.
- Get orders in your e-shop
- You order these products, using your dropshipping company and ask to send it to your shop customer’s address.
Here is video guide how to dropship:
2. CPA marketing
CPA – cost per action.
Whether it is email submit, or wireless mouse purchase by your follower – you will get your % for this action.
For example, if your niche is health/fitness you can promote free trials of some weight-loss products.
If a user orders it using his credit card (usually it is free and he pays 5-7$ only for shipping) – you earn 30$-40$ for this.
Or you can promote some mobile games to your gaming fans and earn up to 3$ for an install from countries like USA or UK.
In case if you have over 10K followers you can try monetizing your Insta with shoutouts.
Simply saying it is advertising other Instagram accounts.
The more followers you have – the more chances you have to get such offers to make a shout for somebody.
You can try Shoutcart for this method.
4. Open your own online shop
Yeah, if you are an artist, create your masterpieces and sell this stuff to your fan base.
For e-shop full set-up you can use Shopify. They provide a free trial to test their service.
How to promote your marketing message:
- Add your site’s link to your account’s bio
- Post a related pic and mention in the post’s description “Check link in bio”
Grow your Insta and earn like a boss!
Check our tips how to spy on messages.